Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The Eclectic Wardrobe of Josephine - Coloring Sheet 2

Josephine gets some more coloring sheets today. I'm sticking with the contemporary fashion sheets at the moment.  For the most part, it's been fairly straightforward creating coloring sheets from my colored files.  There are a few challenges here & there, but overall, not a big deal.

Right-click to download and print

The earrings on this sheet are still technically in color, but since they were a light silverish color, I just let it go.  It honestly wasn't worth the hassle of trying to change it!!

Friday I'll have another tween coloring sheet!

4 comments:

  1. It's really interesting to see the "linework" behind the colored dolls on these coloring sheets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linework is something I struggle with. I've never been good at creating interesting lines of varying widths. It's better when I draw digitally at least!

      Delete
  2. it's fun to think of the pattern possibilities with these! : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! It makes me want to create alternate versions of all of these outfits!

      Delete