Saturday, December 9, 2017

Little Ladies: Outfit Sheet 4

Winter is finally on its way to New England! December snow is nice -- just enough to cover the ground, have a white Christmas, etc.  March and April snowstorms are significantly less fun!  But there's something almost amazing about the first snow and it's coming this weekend!

Today's Little Ladies wardrobe sheet features fur-trimmed jackets and skirts from circa 1893. I took a few liberties with my source material.  I'm not always crazy about giant bows.... And the hats for this series have been a challenge....

Right-click to download

I'd like to say that I'm super far ahead in this project and they're all just waiting to be posted.  I'd like to, but it would be a lie! I always manage to pull it off, though!

Let me know what you think so far - there will be another wardrobe sheet on Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying this December series. The dolls are adorable, and the clothes are all super cute! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying them. This is my favorite set so far....

      Delete
  2. The moment I saw those sleeves, I thought... 1890s for sure! I've been enjoying these paper dolls a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I got it right! I've been working from fashion plates and making adjustments as necessary. At least the overall drawing is in keeping with the time periods I'm choosing!

      Delete