Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Little Ladies: Outfit Sheet 6

I didn't realize until I was finished with this set that the fashion plate I referenced was from 1898.  The first set of dresses were also from 1898! Maybe I just like that year in fashion....

Right-click to download and print

My next set will not be from 1898! There are so many great fashion plate examples to work from that it can be hard to choose.  I guess that's good, especially for a project like this!

Is there a year in the Victorian era you'd really like to set represented? Let me know and I'll fit it in. Come back Friday for another sheet!

4 comments:

  1. Around 1870 has always been one of my faves. Basically 1865-1875 probably. But all of these have been amazing! I'm really enjoying this series;thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! It's a bit outside of my comfort zone, and not nearly as elaborate as some December projects, but I'm happy with it :)

      Delete
  2. I have been really enjoying the hats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are mixed opinions about the hats :) I'm happy I included hats on the sets. It feels right for the time period.

      Delete