Monday, March 12, 2018

March Paper Doll - Set 2

For those of you who don't know, I live in Massachusetts. We had two nor-easter storms causing major flooding and power outages.  We were lucky - we lost power for about an hour.  Most of my town was not so lucky! And we're preparing for a third storm tonight.

It's been a messy March!

Today I have the second doodle-a-day sheet.  The sheets this month have slightly fewer pieces. I can't keep the pace that I attempted in January and February - it was just too much! I don't think March is any less fantastic, however, and I hope you agree.


Right-click to download and print

This set was fun! I had to think outside the box a bit. For "fragrant" I went with a lemon patterned top.  "Throwback" is a retro skirt and plaid top with a '40s hairstyle.  "Begins with C" is a bright, modern coat.  And "female" I interpreted as feminine and made a neo-Victorian blouse.  "Morning" is a sunny yoga set.  And finally, "blooms" is a brilliant orange floral gown.

The shadows on the gown were tough and I'm not entirely happy with it.  And the black & white pattern was tough.  Overall, though, it's a set I'm happy with!

And the next set should go up Friday....depending on snow days, etc.  March has been brutal!

No comments:

Post a Comment